Wednesday, May 14, 2014

California - EP

Greetings from California! Although I (Jennifer) miss John terribly, I am very grateful to have been able to spend some extra time with my family here on the West Coast before returning to Japan. Amidst several reunions with friends (including a conveniently-timed baby shower), seeing Cats with my mom and sister and bicycle riding with my parents, I have taken on the role of babysitter for Sierra as much as possible. I have some Auntie bias, but what an adorable child! She is babbling up a storm and recently went MOBILE. After scooting around backwards for a couple of days, she oriented herself properly and began crawling without hesitation. Time for Lisa and Tim to baby proof the house! Fortunately she also seems to be responding to people on Skype so our conversations after my return to the Far East will be sadly long-distance however increasingly interactive :-). Thank you family, friends, Sierra and the Golden State for a very successful first visit home from our new life abroad!

Lisa and I found that by holding Sierra's head between our own she would actually look at the camera :-).

Happy baby shower, Danielle and Brian!
 
The ladies of the family!

Please see onesie text :-).


Tim watches Sierra chat it up with Uncle John.

 

1 comment:

  1. Love the pics of Sierra! Glad you had such a nice visit.

    ReplyDelete